ALL ADMINS MUST PM US TO RECOVER THEIR PASSES CUZ OF NEW RULES WE HAVE UPDATED BAN SYSTEM
Sign in to follow this  
Hn.S Xmix

do you want how i become player

5 posts in this topic

Summarize:
---------------
     the first time i saw servers cs 1.6 in 2006 ,i started playing  in 2008 my name was Ka14
I would die every round and i was have hated the game. Almost a year later my cousin he was very pro named The Real Q111 (Player HNS), he show me how to play and show me server zombie IaGo| like roz, but I didn't play every day so i stayed noob.
After three years Q111 saw roz in 2011-2012 and he give me ip .. it was server great, i became pro player very fast.
But there is one i hate him so much named [P.L.A]~S.W.A.T, because of him i got ban forever all servers in roz and zod and lgk reason script , but i still play 1.6.
Believe it or not I didn't know meaning of the f*cking this script or Hack.
But I continued to play and read the whole game and became a coder in amxmodx and I was able to make server/script/hack and change the game Balakmal.
And now i opened a page in YouTube to fix the game and help.

that me [Hn.S]~Xmix~`    ,)

sory for my bad english

mqdefault.jpg

Edited by Hn.S Xmix

my story is to longer then this i start playing counter strike in 2005 with my 3 pentium and 248 mb ram computer ....

shit you remind me of my childhood times 

gg 😛

hmmmm lets see i was 5 when we got first pc on my house and on that pc was a game and it was cs 1.6 i  always saw my brother playing it then i  say to him  i want to play that game and for first i start play with arrow and u know i played with bots after 1 year i start to play with (a w s d) and i was too happy to i learn hot to plaay with them then i start to learn how to buy fast and switch guns faster and after 6 month i learned all of this stuff i saw to u can play online and what happend i was play with to many ppl that was online on diffren place of world and they are real on almos of round i was get killed but evry day i was gettin better and boom after 2 years of online plays i was gettin on top list on some srw i was to happy when i saw my name for first time on that list i learned and how to kill good with sniper bcs on all of that time when i was play online i was nub on sniper when i learn how to play with sniper i never change my guns i always play with it and 1 day i listen for zombie srw and i start sarch for it on gametracker and my first zm server i played was from spain and i played on it for to many time that srw dosent have any zombie to chose it was just normal zombie with 2000 hp and u was can kill them easy  but i saw to many ppl hat move faster on tunnels and i was intrest how to do that and they say to its bhop i start to see on yt what is bhop and on 1 week i learned it but zm was gettin bored and i was try to find some diffrent srw with diffrent mod then i found death round  and it was difficult but funny and i start play on that srw then i found another srw with death run that have auto bhop on that srw u was go faster and it was all funny and somone on that srw tell me to type /server and chose first 1 and boom i go to surf server on first time like 4-5 days i never was know how to play there and somone just tell me do bhop on it soo all became clear and almost i became 1 of best player there then i found zombie espace server it was very cool u to run by zombies but annoying part on it was when u was zombie as human i was have to much adrenaline on it and i was like that to much by gettin extra wanpends and open parachute that was new for me and almost u know on srw have to many spammer for srw and boom i went to jali break it was funny when u was a prison and u try to do all they say to u but i was not play on that srw for to much i played only fo 1-2 monnth and i was try to found somethink new then i found 35 hp server u was oly with knife and u was try to kill all with knife it was need only 1 shoot to kill somone i played on that srw very much and i cant count how much i played on hat srw but i was need again somethink new  but i was remeber some good time on zombie server and i was just look and i found 1000fps server with named "RoZ" I started to play on it and i was haveing to much funn almost from mod on that like nemessine assassin pretador from that i was have adrenaline and then on that srw i was get to much friend but the think iwas never did on that i dont joined on their website but i was play on that srw since RoZ closed then i start to find on youtoob for RoZ and boom i found channel Hazzard Joker by @KAMASUTRA 9G and there was a srw with same as RoZ but it was called RoD on that srw was to many ppl that i was know from RoZ so i was know its gona be good think to be there i start to talk with each ppl there and i get and some new friend like mohamed kobra and brayan but as much u know that closed and finally after that much mohamed tell me on facebook for that srw that im righ now!
IM TO HAPPY TO IM HERE!!!!!

@MaEsTrOByBeRi ❤️