Welcome to Eite Gamerz Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message  And Banner will be removed once you have signed in.

slider1.jpg

ADMIN APP IS CLOSED AND THE WINNERS HASE BEEN CHOOSED PLEASE CONTACT FIELD TO GET PASSWORD AND POWER IN SERVER Existing Admins Must Pm Field With their steam id's and names to get their admin back
Sign in to follow this  
Field

Striping useless people

8 posts in this topic

ok lets make the things short .

for the fllowing reasons night hase been removed from cm rank :

inactive in forum .

inactive in servers .

no activity for long time .

but we have remplaced here place with new experienced nembers that we are believing their skills to do more for this community say welcome to :

fakusagi 

abuduk

sorry night but rules its rules .

best regards Field .

feel it as you home .

@Fakusagi and @Ebuduk

congrast guys we really need old player of RoZ 

have fun and enjoy your time with us 

best regards 

KAMASUTRA 9G / Sh!va

According to The Title: [Striping Useless People]
People = More than 1 .
I Don't Think Night is More than one.
Secondly I agree Night is Inactive Since Long time but who the damn is even focusing  This cm? 2Months Im Still Accesless. I Contacted many of you but one of you blocked me cuz i called him bro, but the thing that wondered me according to his gender he is male,I messaged you in nov about access = not even reply but msg was seen, next msg in dec, seen but not reply. even tho being accesless i still manage ban/unban reqs.I dont know i will be directly removed too or i would have my access or blame that im not active and removed.

but i have time i ask for bm... Welcome Fakusagi and Ebuduk have a good time on this community.

ok bro anything now comme to field im the owner here i can manage the whole things my self

aldo u can apply for it next time

Thank you guys for your welcome. Me and Ebuduk are going to do our best to help the community. If anyone has questions, don't hesitate to ask it.

• Thanks 2

feel it as yours ...