Welcome to Eite Gamerz Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message  And Banner will be removed once you have signed in.

slider1.jpg

ADMIN APP IS CLOSED AND THE WINNERS HASE BEEN CHOOSED PLEASE CONTACT FIELD TO GET PASSWORD AND POWER IN SERVER Existing Admins Must Pm Field With their steam id's and names to get their admin back
Sign in to follow this  
Adol

ur very good at spotting

7 posts in this topic

[AMXBans] ===============================================
[AMXBans] Banned by Admin: lherdaf
[AMXBans] You can complain about your ban @ www.elite-gamerz.com
[AMXBans] Reason: 'go fucking out'
[AMXBans] Duration: 'permanently'
[AMXBans] Your SteamID: 'STEAM_0:0:1425118462'
[AMXBans] Your IP: '175.137.58.10'
[AMXBans] =======================================

I bet u if u keep making like this.No player will like this way.
Omg how can you say im script while u don't spec me.Dude im train for 5 years old.
If u use a bhop hack or script u can't use double jump at jumper zombie.But when i play with u I can.
@iguana. always play with me he see im not hacking.Oh maybe bcz u r a old player of any community u can't be beat from others.

Demo of my train:Train im the recording

Ok proof?? @Field

I don't Know Who Banned Adol but This Kind Of Reason Is Not acceptable With Our Respected Members.
Requesting Admin To Be Careful Next time & To Post The Demo In 24h.

lol i think this time you will be banned for sure .

this is the second time . i am asking @Field to ban you permanently from our servers

i didint do that cuz you raport me .i just do that because i am a ban manager 🙂 

@Sh!va it looks like u don't  take care about banned people and amxban..look before u type.
I am unbanned lol

@Adolim taking care about bans . i didint ban u  cuz i dont have a proof that's why i didint accept it . but dont worry , you will be catched i dk when but np . i have 1 question .you think your self you can know what i am doing ? this is my job okay its not yours . and who said you are unbanned ?? 

Sorry to interfere in your apathetic discussion but as a member of this community who's willing to invest his time here, i found it so unethical and apathetic for you, Shiva, a ban manager, to talk to the community members this way. If you're smart enough to know, the members of this community are basically the product here. Without the members, the community is useless. And so are you, Shiva.

Unfortunately, what i see here is some dumb fucks thinking they know what they're doing and the position they're holding but they actually know nothing about handling a community. The workflow this management uses is apathetic to the fact that you can't even get your facts right. Lack of communication, immaturity & childish, this is the words to describe the current team management.

You guys will never succeed in building a community because you keep screwing up and making the same mistakes over and over again. You're basically just a bunch of retards who thought to build a community and invest a lot of money in it, but you failed. You failed because you are not legible to hand this position.

I'm outta here, i thought that this would be a successful platform, but guess not lol.

This case is over
@Field if u still want players in here dont do this again
@Sh!va Thank you
@* Spirit * Thank you too for everything
@Adol ur unbanned