Welcome to Eite Gamerz Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message  And Banner will be removed once you have signed in.

slider1.jpg

ADMIN APP IS CLOSED AND THE WINNERS HASE BEEN CHOOSED PLEASE CONTACT FIELD TO GET PASSWORD AND POWER IN SERVER Existing Admins Must Pm Field With their steam id's and names to get their admin back
Sign in to follow this  
Adol

Invisible Glow

10 posts in this topic

Name :  ( Sh!va )
Steam ID: ( Sorry It was last night  )
Server:  ( Zombie Plague  )
Time:  ( 9-10 pm  GMT +8 )
Demo: ( - )
ScreenShot: (ShivaProof )
Rule broken:  ( Admin Rule #5 )

@Sh!va is asked to reply

okay okay okay you make laugh man xD

first thing you was banned from ffa how did you back here its just for your luck cuz farouk was not rocording a demo . you was cheating and you are now talking about abuse ??  and you said you was co_owner of RoZ ?? you are just a lier and cheater and ask anyone from ffa and he will tell you "he's cheater" . lol dude farouk banned you cuz you are using aim + wall  and this is right i saw you using some cheats and i said its impossible and i told you "my eyes will be on you "  but after 2 hours you got banned . about what you are talking you noob i want just asking you . why did you raport just me ? you have probleme with me ?? there is  admins was using it i dont know to say names  and they was using it when you are in the server  am i right or no ..

second i was using that for 1 sec or 2 i was showing it for aldo cuz he told me to show it for him ... @Mr.Aldo am i right or no ? 

is that clear for you @Adol ?

i will say it for you again be carefull cuz if i saw cheating you will be banned from our servers 

globaly i was just testing it and that will never happened again 

best regards.

Sh!va.

Well According To My Moderation Accesses, Report Abusing Admin / Staff Is Also in that list.
As Im not sure that I have right to solve the issues of admin abuse section So I will just stat My Opinion.
First OF All What Ever was happening in ZP that time was wrong.
secondly Adol Just Got  t unbanned because he was never proved hacker so you cant say anything to Adol till you Don't Prove what you think.
and that is all clean that Sh!va used invisible glow, which is against the rules.but according to shiva he was just testing and was trying to show this to Aldo.
As He Is Good Ban Manager and we Never Heared a Single Complain Of Shiva Before This, We Cant Take Any Action Against him.Yeah What he did was wrong so for this time i would like to request @TheLegendaryNV' To Just Warn him for this time.And It Is All in The Hands @TheLegendaryNV' As He is Handling This case.

NeverRespected,
BanManager,
Argue

I will handle this case tomorrow because I'm busy right now 
#Closed temporarly 

Okay, according to what @Sh!va said "second i was using that for 1 sec or 2 i was showing it for aldo cuz he told me to show it for him ... @Mr.Aldo am i right or no ?" now we all know that he used inisible glow and we dont need the logs nor demo or pic.
@Sh!va, invisible glow is completly forbidden for everyone and we are not allowed to show or use it no matter who asks for it, so this time you will be forgiven because 1 or 2 seconds its not a big deal. Please don't use it again
@Argue, as a bm you are allowed to reply in every admin abuse reporting section but you are not allowed to deal with them, and thank you for your opinion. 🙂
@Adol, Thank you for reporting 🙂

Admin Abuse Accepted
#Case is now Closed Completly

shiva attention about that sorry for late replies 

remenber that we are serious about rules

@Field dont worry

Case Is solved about month ago & Shiva Replied Right On The Time.

argue u will be tottaly striped and this is ur fucking last warning 

stop puting back doors on me 

and stop trying to be the intelligent here .

and show respect for each one here .

this ur fucking last warning