Welcome to Eite Gamerz Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message  And Banner will be removed once you have signed in.

slider1.jpg

ADMIN APP IS CLOSED AND THE WINNERS HASE BEEN CHOOSED PLEASE CONTACT FIELD TO GET PASSWORD AND POWER IN SERVER Existing Admins Must Pm Field With their steam id's and names to get their admin back
Adol

Hey No Hack!!

12 posts in this topic

[AMXBans] ===============================================
[AMXBans] Banned by Admin: lherdaf
[AMXBans] You can complain about your ban @ www.elite-gamerz.com
[AMXBans] Reason: 'Wallhack + Aimbot'
[AMXBans] Duration: 'permanently'
[AMXBans] Your SteamID: 'STEAM_0:0:1425118462'
[AMXBans] Your IP: '115.133.121.115'
[AMXBans] =======================================

Proof IMG :http://www.mediafire.com/view/wb370n5rc8ps6y9/de_dust20000.bmp
Details: Dude why I'm get banned.Im ex top15 RoZ Classic.I just play like normal.Like i know Field will go to mid so I go there and ready to shot him/her!

Adol idk why you get banned but @Field ban you cuz you using cheats

Thx @[ElG]King Maroc Moh3#!} for replying

But u can see there I'm not using hack.I need @Field to reply this ASAP

For field:
Dude we play together about 1-2 hours.everytime we play you always go to mid.So,i know where you will go.I went there and ready for you.Thanks

Regards,
Adol.

lol i knew it from the first i told you. i dont think field will ban u for no reason . so as a ban manager this topic is denied 

#denied 

#locked

@Field Please Post The Demo as you said to ask demo from everyone.
@[ElG]King Maroc Moh3#!} I Told You 3-4 Times To Don't Interfere In the unban Request/Report hackers Section Till you are not involved. As I Warned you before so this time i would like to request @Field @Kaito#KiD @TheLegendaryNV'  To Take Action Against @[ElG]King Maroc Moh3#!} For Interfering In UnbanRequests In Which he is not Involved. 
#Moving To Unban Section Till The Thread Not Solved.

you not clean 100%

i dont have demo right now and i dont wan to waist my time on recoding you i have important work to do but u will be unbanned unitil I check u again 

bes t reguard Field .

But Till he not get unban how can he prove himself?if you want him to prove himself you need to unban him. there is no other way.

@Field i saw him and i was asking my self about him and after 2 hours he got banned from you 

so i think he's not clean 

but you have luck @Adol my eyes will be on you so be careful 

i think its not accespted and not denied 

we will see about you ,,, 

regards 

Sh!va

Please guys I'm play clean and no hack..I you dont believe me unban me and watch me play..no shaking.and give me reason why are you thinking I'm hack??

Edited by Adol

There Are 2 Points In this case:

Some Of Our Staff Members Think That @Adol Is Guilty But as We Don't Have Any Proof So We Can't Take Any Action Against Till he is not proved Guilty.
2) Unbaning @Adol Just Because We Don't Have Any Proof Against you but remember, we will have extra eye on you especially mine as im handling your case.

#Accepted
#Locked