ADMIN APP IS CLOSED AND THE WINNERS HASE BEEN CHOOSED PLEASE CONTACT FIELD TO GET PASSWORD AND POWER IN SERVER Existing Admins Must Pm Field With their steam id's and names to get their admin back
Sign in to follow this  
A7M

wow ! get banned

6 posts in this topic

Yo

*Name ( alphaNumeric )

*Reason : ( Can I know why i get banned bruh @Field @Field ???????? )

*Admin Name  :  ( Stonrex i think )

*Unban Time ( i think it's permanently )

*Server:  ( FORUM )

CAN I ONLY KNOW WHY??

Edited by A7M

You know whay insult

2 hours ago, [ElG]King Maroc Moh3#!} said:

You know why insult

that's not a reason because he insulted me too and he makes me an insect cuz he thinks he is the owner

and what about Noise? he insulted you 10 times and he written a                  (means a bad thing) and you don't speak with him ,that only cuz he is cm>? wow answer me fast cuz i think u have a lot omfg @Field @StonreX

next ban your ip and original device okey 

Well as Ban Manager Its My Duty To Tell you the Reason.
You Insulted Our Co-Owner @StonreX Times and Times Again.
I Also Want To Tell Others That He Didn't Directly Banned you. You Insulted/Misbehave With Him Thrice But still He Gave you Chance, But You Crossed Your Limits.
I Would Like To Request @StonreX @Kaito#KiD To Keep You Ban & Also Ban Your This new Account.

@[ElG]King Maroc Moh3#!}: I Request You To Don't Interfere In The Reports/Unban Requests In Which You Are Not Involved. According To Rules Member/Other Admin Who are Not Connected to The Thread Of Reports/Unban Request Should Not Post A Comment Till Reporter/Admin  Involve You Into The Thread As Witness.This Time Again, I Want to Warn you. Next time Action Will Be Taken Not by Me But By Managers Or Maybe Co-Owner.

#Denied
#Closed

@Argue thanks you